by Marti Cardi, Esq. - Vice President, Product Compliance
& Gail Cohen, Esq. - Assistant General Counsel, Employment and Litigation
July 19, 2021
Compliance updates show no sign of slowing down, but you can keep up with our new webinar series, The Docket:
A Quarterly Review of All Things Absence! Although topics may change quarter to quarter, Matrix Absence Management Vice President Marti Cardi, Esq. will cover:
- Pending and recently passed state and federal legislation
- State and federal Paid Family and Medical Leave updates
- New Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance, lawsuits/settlements and more concerning ADA
- New Department of Labor guidance, lawsuits/settlements and more regarding FMLA
- Court opinions on ADA, FMLA and other laws
- COVID-19 updates
- And more!
Sign up for The Docket Q2 webinar on July 20, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET.
To add this webinar to your personal calendar, please use the button below.